Lost Ark Wiki

Sharpshooter is an advanced class for the male gunner found in Lost Ark. He is primarily a ranged class that uses bows as his main weapon.

Additional Info

Sharpshooters are ranged attackers who use mechanical bows with special arrows that have custom effects. Their high survivability and agility keep them in the fight for the long haul, and their stealthy machinations are excellent for exploiting enemy weaknesses.
~ Official Description


Due to the complexity of the skill system, all skills on this page are displayed at level 1 with no effects applied. Please see the skill page for additional information. Scaling damage values are represented by X.

Specialty Skill

Normal Skills

Icon Name Level Req. Cooldown Description
Rapid Shot.png Rapid Shot 10 5 seconds Aim your bow and shoot 3 arrows in a row, inflicting X, X, and X Damage.
Atomic Arrow.png Atomic Arrow 10 9 seconds Aim your bow and shoot an explosive arrow that inflicts X Damage on hit, then explodes after 2s, knocking foes down for X Damage.
Arrow Wave.png Arrow Wave 10 12 seconds Send a tornado arrow flying at the target location and periodically inflict X Damage to foes. The tornado arrow can hit the same foe up to 4 times.
Arrow Shower.png Arrow Shower 10 18 seconds Shoot multiple arrows in the sky, causing a shower of arrows at the target location to inflict X Damage over 2s.
Moving Slash.png Moving Slash 10 10 seconds Move 8 meters forward, inflicting X Damage.
Blade Storm.png Blade Storm 10 20 seconds Quickly spin and throw blades, inflicting X Damage 6 times, then throw another round of blades to inflict X Damage 3 more times.
Claymore Mine.png Claymore Mine 12 16 seconds Set up a mine at the target location and retreat, knocking foes back for X Damage.
Charged Shot.png Charged Shot 14 24 seconds Charge to inflict a different amount of Damage depending on the charge stage: X Damage before being fully charged, X Damage at Stage 1, and X Damage when overcharged. Foes will be knocked away at 1 or higher charge stage.
Salvo.png Salvo 16 6 seconds Hold your bow sideways and shoot multiple arrows at once, inflicting X Damage.
Sharp Shooter.png Sharp Shooter 18 20 seconds Hold your bow sideways and concentrate energy on the handle, shooting 10 arrows at once. Each arrow inflicts X Damage. Up to 3 arrows can hit the same foe.
DM-42.png DM-42 20 24 seconds Set up a mine that launches foes in the air for X Damage. This mine lasts for 12s and explodes upon detecting foes.
Stalker.png Stalker 20 14 seconds Leap 8 meters over foes in front of you, knocking them down and inflicting X Damage.
Evasive Fire.png Evasive Fire 24 16 seconds Spin in the air 7 meters backward and shoot arrows forward in a cone-shaped area, inflicting X Damage.
Deadly Slash.png Deadly Slash 28 12 seconds Strike with your dagger quickly, inflicting X Damage.
Smokescreen Arrow.png Smokescreen Arrow 32 16 seconds Shoot an arrow toward the target location, inflicting X Damage and creating a smokescreen for 6s, reducing the Move Speed of affected foes and their sight range.
Shadow Arrow.png Shadow Arrow 36 1 seconds Rapidly fire your arrows to inflict X Damage and cast the Shadow's Curse, blinding your foe, causing Move Speed -30% for 4s. Stacked 3 times, Shadow's Curse will stun the foe for 5s.
Electric Nova.png Electric Nova 40 24 seconds Aim and fire an electrically charged arrow that inflicts X Damage to directly hit foes, X Damage to foes in the inner periphery, and X [Lightning] Damage to foes on the outer periphery. There is a 60% chance for hit foes, 40% chance for foes in the inner periphery, and 20% for foes in the outer periphery, to become electrically shocked for 3.0s, inflicting X Damage every 1s.
Snipe.png Snipe 50 30 seconds Hold down the skill hotkey to aim at foes. Release the key to fire a single powerful bullet, which inflicts X Damage. If you hit the Perfect Zone, it inflicts X Damage instead.

Awakening Skills

Icon Name Level Req. Cooldown Description
Fenrir's Messenger.png Fenrir's Messenger 50 300 seconds Overcharge this skill to summon a hulking Fenrir's Messenger and inflict X Damage over time. Release the skill hotkey quickly to summon a small Fenrir's Messenger and inflict X Damage over time.
Golden Eye.png Golden Eye 50 300 seconds Summon 4 golden hawks that fly around and create a devastating whirlwind that gradually grows stronger, inflicting up to X Damage as it launches foes in the air. Become Stealthed for 7s with the creation of the whirlwind. Stealth is not canceled by receiving Damage, and lets you move past foes.

Exclusive Engravings

See Also