Lost Ark Wiki
Advertisement

Electric Nova is a skill available to the Sharpshooter in Lost Ark.

Skill Information[]

Variables that scale by level are displayed like so: Min Lv. (Max Lv.). Skill levels 1-10 requires class level 24, skill level 11 requires class level 55, and skill level 12 requires class level 60.

Mana Cost: 101 (?)
Aim and fire an electrically charged arrow that inflicts X (X) Damage to directly hit foes. X (X) Damage to foes in the inner periphery, and X (X) [Lightning] Damage to foes on the outer periphery. There is a 60% chance for hit foes, 40%, chance for fores in the inner periphery, and 20% for foes in the outer periphery, to become electrically shocked for 3.0s, inflicting X (X) Damage every 1s.

Tripod Information[]

Variables that scale by level are displayed like so: Min Lv. (Max Lv.). Tripods are unlocked as skill level increases.

  • Tier 1: 4 skill levels
  • Tier 2: 7 skill levels
  • Tier 3: 10 skill levels
Tripod Tier 1 Icon.png
Swift Fingers (Max Lv. 5)
Atk. Speed +15.0% (+27.0%).
Magick Control (Max Lv. 5)
MP Cost -50.0% (-67.0%).
Ranged Shot (Max Lv. 5)
Electric Nova fly distance +3.0 (+5.0) meter(s).
Tripod Tier 2 Icon.png
Electric Field (Max Lv. 1)
On direct hit, chance to get Electric Shock is 100%. 70% for foes at the inner part. 50% for foes at the outer part.
Overload (Max Lv. 5)
On Electric Wave hit. Damage +100.0% (+164.0%). For foes in the inner part Damage +50.0% (+82.0%). For foes in the outer part Damage +25.0% (+41.0%).
Electric Impact (Max Lv. 5)
No longer causes Electric Shock. Foes hit by arrows or electricity gain Electrocution for 3.0s. Outgoing Damage +50.0% (+82.0%).
Tripod Tier 3 Icon.png
Lightning Rod (Max Lv. 1)
The Electric Nova arrow fires at a curved trajectory and explodes once more with 100% Damage.
Electric Storm (Max Lv. 1)
Electric Nova size +30%. Electric Wave range +30%.
Advertisement